Who is Dave Lamar? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Parents, Wife, Net worth, Family, Songs & More

Dave Lamar (born 20 December 1992, Age: 29 Years) is a famous Filipino singer, songwriter, social media influencer, music producer, filmmaker, and entrepreneur from Manila, Philippines. He is very popular in the country for his amazing voice and songs. Being a singer, Dave has released lots of music videos, albums, and singles. According to his

Dave Lamar (born 20 December 1992, Age: 29 Years) is a famous Filipino singer, songwriter, social media influencer, music producer, filmmaker, and entrepreneur from Manila, Philippines. He is very popular in the country for his amazing voice and songs. Being a singer, Dave has released lots of music videos, albums, and singles. According to his IMDb profile, he also works as a composer.

Let me tell you that, Lamar launched his first music album Detours in the year 2016. Later, he released lots of music albums and EPs. Not only this, but Lamar has also participated in various singing reality TV shows including The Voice Philippines, American Idol, and others. Apart from this, Dave has also a self-titled Youtube channel, where, he uploads his latest music videos.

Some of his famous songs are Hear My Cry, I Miss You, Feel My Love, Pictures, and others. In January 2022, Dave came to the spotlight after revealing his wedding photos on his social media handles.

Let me tell you that, he got married to a singer and his long-time friend Morissette Amon. In this article, we will provide you the information about Dave Lamar’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, girlfriend, wife, career, net worth, songs, height, and facts.

Who is Dave Lamar?

According to the media sources, Dave Lamar is a famous singer and musical artist based in the Philippines. He did lots of struggles in his life to make a better future in the music industry. Let me tell you that, Lamar is also a professional filmmaker and photographer. He also shared his photography skills on his social media handles.

Apart from this, Dave has also shot some short movies. Moreover, he mostly focuses on his singing career. Lamar has released lots of singles and music videos. He has also performed in some singing reality TV shows. Today, he is one of the famous singers in the Philippines.

Dave Lamar Biography (School, Alma Mater & Education)

Biodata:-This handsome singer, Dave Lamar is a native of Manila, Philippines. He was born on December 20, 1992 (Sunday). On his 29th birthday, his wife Morissette wished him and shared a post on her official IG with the caption:-

my first, last, and everything in between. thank you my Bowby, for so many things really, but also for an incredible couple of years of growing and dreaming with you.. and we’ve only just begun. nowhere but Up and Away we gooooo! and claiming that next year, we’ll finally be able to visit Italy together. ti amo, Dave Jonathan diGesu Lamar! Happy Birthday, akung pinakapinangga ❤️”

Dave was born to mix Asian parents. As of 2021, his age is around 29 years old. After seeing his old posts on social media, we found that Dave is interested in music since childhood.

He has also attended various music institutes to improve his skills. He completed his graduation at a reputed university. After that, he started focusing on his professional music career. As of now, Dave is a famous singer and music composer.

Dave Lamar Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameDave Jonathan Lamar.
Stage NameDave Lamar.
Age (as of 2021)29 years old.
ProfessionSinger, Songwriter, Filmmaker, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth20 December 1992 (Sunday).
Place of BirthManila, Philippines.
Current ResidenceManila, Philippines.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityFilipino.
EthnicityMixed (Asian Descent).
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignSagittarius.

Dave Lamar Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Dave Lamar Wiki – According to the media sources, Dave Lamar was born and raised by Asian parents. He spent his childhood in Manila along with his siblings and cousins. As per the reports, Dave grew up in an orphanage. After seeing his social media posts, we found that Dave belongs to a joint family.

His father worked as a serviceman. On the other hand, his mother is a homemaker. After researching a lot we found that Dave has a brother in the family named Micah Lamar. Let me tell you that Micah is a professional basketball coach. He has also shared lots of photos with his family on social media.

Dave Lamar Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherMr. Lamar.
MotherMrs. Lamar.
BrotherMicah Lamar.
SisterNot Known.

Dave Lamar Wife, Wedding Details & Affairs

Talking about his love life then, Dave Lamar is a married man and lives a happy married life along with his wife in Manila. Let me tell you that, Lamar and his wife Morissette Amon know each other for a long-time. According to Wikipedia, Morissette is also a professional Filipino singer and songwriter.

Together they have also appeared in the reality show The Voice Philippines in 2013. However, it is not confirmed, when the couple started dating. Both of them got engaged after dating for some time. According to Wikipedia, Dave and Morissette got married in the year 2021.

However, Lamar and Amon shared their wedding photos on their social media handles in January 2022. Both of them look very pretty in the photos. Dave and Morissette do not have any children together. After sharing his wedding photo on social media, Dave captioned:-

The journey has been incredible. I am so overwhelmed and blessed that God lead me to my true north, my best friend, and now my wife! I love you, @itsmorissette. So excited to spend the rest of our lives together!”

Dave Lamar Girlfriend, Children & Relationships

Marital StatusMarried.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current GirlfriendMorissette Amon.
WifeMorissette Amon.
Marriage Date2021.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Dave Lamar Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 80 kg
In Pounds: 176.37 lbs
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size8 US.

Dave Lamar Career – Singer & Songwriter

According to the sources, Dave Lamar started his music career at a very young age. He has also participated in lots of singing reality TV shows. In the year 2013, Dave has appeared in the famous singing show named The Voice Philippines. But, he did not win the show.

After that, Dave appeared on American Idol. He also grabbed the Golden Ticket. Later, Dave decided to launch his own music album. In the year 2016, Lamar released his debut music album titled Detours. Fans love the songs of this album.

See AlsoAmanda Miguel Wiki [Diego Verdaguer’s Wife] Biography, Age, Facts & News

After that, he launched lots of singles and music albums like Homesick (2019), DYSTOPIA (2020), and others. Not only this, but Dave has also collaborated with popular singers and musicians.

He has also made a Youtube channel for his latest music videos. As of January 2022, his official Youtube channel has over 23.5K subscribers. Moreover, he also made various cover songs along with his wife Morissette Amon.

Read Also: Who is Jennie Nguyen? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Husband, Kids, Family, Age, Height, House & Facts

Dave Lamar’s Songs List & Discography

Dave Lamar Net worth, House & Lifestyle

According to the reports, Dave Lamar made a good amount of money from his singing career. He also earns income from his live shows and music events. As per an estimate, Dave’s net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.). Moreover, he also earns from paid collaboration. He lives a lavish lifestyle in the Philippines.

9 Facts You Should Know About Dave Lamar

• According to the sources, Dave has also shot many short movies.
  • He is also a professional filmmaker.
  • The real birth name of Dave is Dave Jonathan Lamar.
  • Dave’s official Instagram account has over 33.7K followers and 3.5K posts (as of January 2022).
  • Lamar has also made a separate music studio in his house.
  • Dave is a dog lover and has two pet dogs.
  • His songs are available on famous music platforms like Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, and others.
  • Lamar is a huge fan of basketball player Late: Kobe Bryant.
  • He is managed by 𝐴𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦.

FAQ of Dave Lamar

• Who is Dave Lamar?

He is a famous Filipino singer, songwriter, music producer, filmmaker, and entrepreneur.

• What is Dave Lamar’s net worth?

$3-4 million USD (approx.).

• How old is Dave Lamar?

He is around 29 years old (as of 2021).

• Who is Dave Lamar’s wife?

He got married to singer Morissette Amon.

• Why Dave Lamar is famous?

For his amazing songs and music videos.

• https://youtu.be/vhFSCHZ02zU

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLGiwsRmo5qlkad8

Share!