Grayson Chrisley, TV Personality Has Been Hospitalized Following A Car Accident In Nashville, Tennes

Grayson Chrisley went into a hospital in Nashville, Tennessee on November 12 following an injury he sustained in a car accident last month. Chrisley claims that since the incident, he is doing fantastic. The 16-year-old son of Todd and Julie Chrisley spoke with sister Savannah Chrisleys Unlocked podcast on Wednesday about his recuperation from the

Grayson Chrisley went into a hospital in Nashville, Tennessee on November 12 following an injury he sustained in a car accident last month. Chrisley claims that since the incident, he is doing “fantastic.” The 16-year-old son of Todd and Julie Chrisley spoke with sister Savannah Chrisley’s Unlocked podcast on Wednesday about his recuperation from the wounds he sustained in a car accident on November 12 in Nashville, Tennessee.

He has spent nearly a month in the hospital. “I’m doing fine. I’m coping with the truck’s issues, though. Grayson said, “But it was horrific, it was really bad,” while Savannah, a 25-year-old, explained how the tragedy caused the “whole highway to be shut down.” “Bro, I’m fine,” Grayson declared thereafter, criticizing the media for “making it appear like I died.” The Chrisley Knows Best actor continued, saying that the amount of people who responded to a picture he took in the gym after the car crash surprised him. ”

The number of direct messages I got with the topic, ‘My goodness, you’re not still in the hospital,’ is uncountable.” He said, “I was there for almost four hours.” Grayson was in Nashville last month when he collided into the back of a stopped car, as the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department has previously confirmed to PEOPLE. After the crash, an ambulance brought the reality star to the hospital; as a result of his wounds, Grayson might have had a brain injury and lost memory of the event.

ncG1vNJzZmiao5x7prDUZ62nZ5enrrq%2FzqdknKCinsCtsdhmq69loJq%2FtLvNmqOirKlitaK%2FjJucnqZdnby0vMitmKWhqpqxbrLOpaOor5mjtG6tjJyYq2WRmLCqsMSnq2ahnmK7or%2FHr6ClpJViwaa6zZ6qrJ2VYsGpsYywpquklGK8o7XTrGY%3D

Share!