Chelsea Meissner Expecting First Child & Announced Her Pregnancy by Sharing Ultrasound Images

Chelsea Meissner is expecting her first child. On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 the former Southern Charm star announced on Instagram that she is expecting her first child. Recent ultrasound images were shown in her pregnancy announcement with the word Arriving September 2023 superimposed on top.

Chelsea Meissner is expecting her first child. On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 the former Southern Charm star announced on Instagram that she is expecting her first child. Recent ultrasound images were shown in her pregnancy announcement with the word “Arriving September 2023” superimposed on top.

You can check out the Instagram post of Chelsea Meissner in which she shared her pregnancy news:

Meissner stated in the caption, “The circle of life is a powerful thing” and that the news feels like a full-circle moment after the deἀth of her dog Tyson in August. Meissner said:

“When Tyson pἀssed, I knew I could never love another soul nearly as much unless I had a child of my own … now here we are with one on the way, You just never know what God has in store for you.”

After appearing on the popular Bravo series for three seasons, the hairstylist said:

“I’m so fortunate to have strong women in my life who have paved the road for me to motherhood.”

Additionally, Meissner acknowledged the father of her unborn child stating that she is lucky to have one hell of a man! As a final statement, she said, “Here’s to a thick girl summer.”

Meissner’s former co-stars on Southern Charm including Cameran Eubanks have posted encouraging comments on her post. Eubanks wrote in a comment, “LOVE HER ALREADY!! P can’t wait for her Podna to arrive!!”

Naomie Olindo commented, “Couldn’t be more excited for you my Chels.” Madison LeCroy wrote,“Congratulations you’re going to be a wonderful mom!”

Meissner played on Survivor: Pearl Islands in 2012, finishing in third place. She became known as the resident nature-loving adventurer after joining Southern Charm in 2016. She was previously linked to sailor Nick Dana and dated co-star Austen Kroll for a while between seasons 4 and 5.

Meissner has continued to be a successful hair stylist in Charleston South Carolina since leaving the reality series. Her 1950s ranch house which she just refurbished is now a chic and contemporary home that she says has new life.

Check out the articles below for additional information on other celebrities that have recently announced pregnancies:

You can read all the newest updates about other celebrity pregnancy news, personal lives and more by following us on Twitter and reading our most recent posts.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgaXxzhY6cn56ko5qubrnEoqqsppWnerG%2BxKClmqakZA%3D%3D

Share!