Fact Check: Is Missy Peregrym Pregnant In Real Life 2022? FBI Fans Are Very Curious About Her Pregna

Missy Peregrym's Pregnant rumor is currently trending on the internet, however, no one has confirmed the news yet. Continue reading the article to learn more about the actress. Missy Perergym began her current role as Agent Maggie Bell in FBI, a CBS series, in 2018. Since her debut, her role is highly appreciated and loved

Missy Peregrym's Pregnant rumor is currently trending on the internet, however, no one has confirmed the news yet. Continue reading the article to learn more about the actress.

Missy Perergym began her current role as Agent Maggie Bell in FBI, a CBS series, in 2018. Since her debut, her role is highly appreciated and loved by the viewers.

However, with the rumor of her leaving the show, her fans and followers are concerned. 

Is Missy Peregrym Pregnant In Real Life 2022?

There are rumors that Missy Peregrym is pregnant in real life in 2022, but there is no evidence to back up the claims. Peregrym has not confirmed the rumor yet. 

She had concealed her pregnancy in 2020, leading her fans to suspect her pregnancy in 2022 even more. As a result, people are claiming that she is expecting a baby despite her lack of response to the rumor.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Missy Peregrym (@mperegrym)

However, we are unsure and cannot rely on any of the claims. Her FBI attire in the show is perfect to hide her belly. 

Peregrym has a wonderful son, Otis Paradis Oakley born on March 21, 2020. She shares on her Instagram that she was working in the set till she was eight months with her pregnancy. 

She posts a series of pictures to wrap up her shoot during pregnancy and the struggle she faced. She wrote, "Here are some pictures of my 8-month-old belly and how I was able to continue working.

Many people tied her shoes for her and the last picture shows how she prepared for intense scenes in the show.

Missy Peregrym Husband Tom Oakley- Net Worth 2022

Missy Peregrym is married to her husband, Tom Oakley in Los Angeles on December 30, 2018. The Canadian actress has a net worth of $3million as of January 2022. 

She has amassed a fortune from her career as an actress and a former fashion model. She has provided her fans with some amazing movies and television series. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Missy Peregrym (@mperegrym)

Peregrym's big break came in 2010 when she landed the lead role of police officer Andy McNally in the Canadian television series Rookie Blue.

Not only she but her husband is also a well-known Australian actor. He has appeared in TV shows such as Out of the Blue (2008), All Saints (2009), and Black Comedy (2014).

The couple's joy was multiplied when they announced their pregnancy just a year after their marriage. they welcomed their adorable son, Otis in March 2020. 

Previously, Missy married American actor Zachary Levi in 2014. However, their marriage didn't last for more than six months, and got divorced in 2015.

Is Missy Peregrym Leaving FBI?

No, Missy Peregrym will not be leaving the FBI any time soon, so fans can breathe a sigh of relief. But CBS will be having a three weeks break from Tuesday.

Season 4, Episode 13 ended with a bang, sending Maggie undercover to investigate a group whose members are suspected in a string of bombings.

‘FBI’: Missy Peregrym on Maggie Going Back Undercover — Plus, Watch a Sneak Peek! (Exclusive) https://t.co/brhQ0c5O0b

— Infomaniahub.com (@infomaniahub) February 1, 2022

"It's definitely a big episode," says Missy Peregrym, who plays Special Agent Maggie Bell. "We try to have some kind of stunt or crazy opening in each episode, but especially this episode with the bombs has a massive input." This was fantastic."

This season, CBS' original FBI is followed by not one, but two spinoffs: the freshman FBI: International, followed by FBI: Most Wanted. 

Peregrym hasn't heard anything about the crossover event, however, she does have two peers she hopes to share screen time with in the future.

"I'd gladly work with Roxy [Sternberg] and Keisha [Castle-Hughes]," who play Special Agents Gibson and Barnes in Most Wanted, respectively.

According to Peregrym. "I'm not going to get to Hungary, where FBI: International is set. But it's possible that I could work with those women, and I think we'd have a great time."

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGidmpukYrCpscKkZKKrXaK2tL%2FYZqeeqpWcv7q5jKmpnp%2Belru1ecinZKudkaF6rbXFnmRraGJneqeuyGadmqajYq6zsYyvnKuxXZjCs7XOrg%3D%3D

Share!