Official She-Hulk Tinder profile appears on the Dating app Aumag The Talks Today

She-Hulk: Lawyer knows Law is finally coming to Disney+ on Thursday, and Marvel and Disney+ have been having fun with the promotions. Weve seen some cool stuff like a special edition She-Hulk doll and a bunch of fun interviews with the cast, including ones where they reveal which Marvel characters theyll be crossing paths with.

She-Hulk: Lawyer knows Law is finally coming to Disney+ on Thursday, and Marvel and Disney+ have been having fun with the promotions. We’ve seen some cool stuff like a special edition She-Hulk doll and a bunch of fun interviews with the cast, including ones where they reveal which Marvel characters they’ll be crossing paths with. Today, some fans discovered a stupid new marketing strategy. You can now match with She-Hulk on Tinder!

“I know what you’re thinking, this can’t be real… and guess what, it’s not,” reads She-Hulk’s profile. “But suspend your disbelief for a second and pretend you just matched with She-Hulk. Excited? Find out who she WILL match with in She-Hulk: Lawyer, streaming Aug. 18 on Disney+ (seriously — she goes on dates).” If you swipe right on the profile, you’ll get a message in your DMs. “I knew we’d match! There’s a lot to love in it She-Hulk: Lawyer. Lawyers, Hulks, cameos, dating, happy hours, yoga, magic, fashion… the list goes on. Now stop reading this, message your match below and schedule a date to watch She-Hulk: Lawyer, August 18 on Disney+.” You can see some screenshots from the ad in the tweet below:

They really advertise She-Hulk on Tinder 😭😂😂 pic.twitter.com/LVqt2v1UFH

— 🌈ɥʇɐdozoſ🦄 (@jozopath) 13 August 2022

She-Hulk is a nine-episode series that welcomes a host of returning MCU stars, including Mark Ruffalo as Smart Hulk, Charlie Cox as Daredevil, Benedict Wong as Wong and Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/Abomination. The cast also includes Ginger Gonzaga, Josh Segarra, Jameela Jamil, Jon Bass and Renée Elise Goldsberry. Executive producers are Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Brad Winderbaum, Kat Coiro and Jessica Gao. Co-executive producers are Wendy Jacobson and Jennifer Booth.

IN She-Hulk: LawyerJennifer wants her key comic “power” or breaks the fourth wall.

“For me, basically I felt like the fourth wall break first and foremost and that kind of meta humor and the self-awareness [was the most important element of the comics to keep],” head writer and executive producer Jessica Gao said during a virtual press conference. “Because it was the John Byrne run that made me fall in love with this character, you know? It was just so light hearted and fun and refreshing. So that’s always been a fundamental element.”

She-Hulk: Lawyer will premiere on Thursday, August 18.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGimn56ZmLaiuIysn55lmKq5rHnToqWdnaJivbO7xaKjnmWRpb2mrdGsZKimXam1pnnDmquippdirrG8jJqsppmXZA%3D%3D

Share!