Who is Natalia Fadeev? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Ethnicity, Net worth & More

Natalia Fadeev (born in 1999, Age: 22 Years) is a famous Israeli social media influencer, content creator, Instagram personality, content creator, cosplayer, Airsoft Player, IDF Military Police Reservist, Range Officer, and entrepreneur from Georgia. Let me tell you that, this beautiful lady is well-known in the country for her amazing TikTok videos in IDF Military

Natalia Fadeev (born in 1999, Age: 22 Years) is a famous Israeli social media influencer, content creator, Instagram personality, content creator, cosplayer, Airsoft Player, IDF Military Police Reservist, Range Officer, and entrepreneur from Georgia. Let me tell you that, this beautiful lady is well-known in the country for her amazing TikTok videos in IDF Military uniform. As per the reports, Fadeev is also an IDF Military Police Reservist.

She started working with the Israeli military at the age of 19. Apart from being a military officer, Natalia is also a famous content creator and social media influencer. She is also a professional cosplayer. After seeing her Instagram posts, it seems that she likes to play the cosplays of action gaming characters. She is also a part of Alpha Gun Angels.

In February 2022, Natalia received a flood of marriage proposals after her sexy snaps in uniform went viral on the internet. Not only this, but Natalia is always on trending because of her TikTok videos. Today, we talk about the biography, wiki, age, family, career, net worth, boyfriend, height, and facts about Natalia Fadeev.

Who is Natalia Fadeev?

This gorgeous Israeli IDF Military Police Reservist, Natalia Fadeev is famous for her online TikTok videos. Not only this, but Natalia has also worked in the Israeli military for 3 years. She also served the position of a range officer. At present, she is a famous content creator and social media influencer.

According to the reports, Natalia first came to the spotlight in May 2021, after sharing TikTok videos in the support of her country and criticizing Palestinians. As of now, her official TikTok account has over 1.5 million followers. Let me tell you that, Natalia also gained followers on her Instagram account. On 7th February 2022, she shared a post on her main IG profile and said:-

follow my backup @gunwaifu ❗️ this account is sensitive since it got reported by anti-zionists for posting pro-Israeli content… I barely can post here anymore so please make sure to follow my other accounts so you won’t lose me @gunwaifu & @callsignwaifu ARE MY ONLY ACCOUNTS!”

Natalia Fadeev Biography (Early Life, College & Education)

Biodata:-This beautiful content creator, Natalia Fadeev was born in 1999. After seeing her Instagram post, we found that Fadeev was born in Georgia to Ukrainian parents. After some time of her birth, she moved to Israel. At present, she lives in Netanya, Israel. Let me tell you that, Natalia spent her childhood in Israel. She does not reveal her real birth date.

According to the media reports, Natalia is 22 years old (as of 2021). We will update her exact birthday very soon. Moreover, she is interested in the military since childhood.

According to the reports, Natalia completed her higher studies at a reputed university in Israel. After that, she joined the Israeli military. Today, she is working as a famous social media influencer and content creator.

Natalia Fadeev Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameNatalia Fadeev.
Also Known asGun Waifu.
Age (as of 2021)22 years old.
ProfessionIDF Military Police Reservist, Range Officer, Airsoft Player, Social Media Influencer, Cosplayer, Content Creator, Instagram Personality, TikTok Star, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth1999.
Place of BirthGeorgia.
Current ResidenceNetanya, Israel.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$1.5 million USD (approx.).
NationalityIsraeli.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionJewish.
Zodiac SignWill Update.

Natalia Fadeev Family Details (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Natalia Fadeev Wiki – According to her IG profile, Natalia was born to Ukrainian parents. We are unable to find the names of her family members. In her IG’s Q&A section, she revealed that she follows the Jewish religion. Her mom came from a Ukrainian family.

Her father has his own business in Israel. Natalia is living in Netanya, Israel along with her loving family. She and her siblings were raised by supportive parents. Moreover, Natalia does not share her image with her parents on social media.

Natalia Fadeev Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Fadeev.
MotherMrs. Fadeev.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Natalia Fadeev Boyfriend, Affairs & Relationships

Talking about her love life then, Natalia Fadeev is in a relationship with a special person in her life. However, she does not reveal the name of her boyfriend. There are some pictures of Natalia are available on Pinterest with her partner.

After seeing the photos it seems that her lover also works in the military. We will update more information related to her personal life very soon. As per her social media photos, Natalia likes to give more focus to her cosplay and online career. Fadeev also shared photos with her military friends on her IG profile.

Read Also: Who is Chaney Jones? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth, Boyfriend, Ethnicity, Parents & Facts

Natalia Fadeev’s Husband & Personal Life

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusIn a relationship.
Current BoyfriendName Not Known.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Natalia Fadeev Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBrown.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Natalia Fadeev Career – IDF Military

According to the media sources, Natalia Fadeev worked in the IDF Military for 3 years. Some media reports said that Natalia joined the Israel Defense Forces military at the age of 19. She also served the position of IDF Military Police Reservist and Range Officer in the Israeli military.

Let me tell you that, she also shared lots of photos in Israeli military uniform on her social media handles. In May 2021, she was also become the part of media controversy after sharing TikTok videos and support of her country and criticizing Palestinians. As per the media sources, now Natalia Fadeev is currently working on her social media career.

See AlsoJabari Banks Wiki [Actor] Biography, Age, Height | News Unzip

As per the sources, Natalia Fadeev rose to fame after posting her content on social media. She becoming trending on the web due to her TikTok videos in Israeli military uniform. At present, Natalia is one of the famous TikTok stars with over 1.5 million fans.

Apart from this, she is also a model and cosplayer. She mostly does the cosplays of action games. According to Rolling Stone, Natalia is also a member of Alpha Gun Angels.

She shared lots of photos in different cosplays on her social media. Her IG profile’s bio shows that she is also an Airsoft Player. Natalia also loves to play acting games. Now, she makes social media her profession.

Natalia Fadeev Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

As per the reports, this beautiful social media influencer makes money from her online career. During her military job, she got a good package salary.

As per our estimate, Natalia’s net worth is around $1.5 million USD (approx.). Fadeev also makes money from her social media account. Currently, she lives a lavish life in Netanya, Israel.

8 Facts You Should Know About Natalia Fadeev

• Natalia made two backup Instagram accounts titled @callsignwaifu and @gunwaifu.
  • As per the sources, her nickname is Gun Waifu.
  • Natalia also endorses various games brands on her social media.
  • She also runs an OnlyFans account.
  • She mostly makes videos in her military uniform.
  • Natalia also made a Youtube channel, which has over 2K subscribers.
  • She only shares her short videos on her channel.
  • At the start of 2022, she shared a post and said:-

I’m so excited for 2022, finally, I’m going to get into cosplay! it’s always been one of my dreams but I preferred to focus on guns…now I can combine both of my hobbies and cosplay characters with guns”

Natalia Fadeev’s Popularity on Google

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

• Who is Natalia Fadeev?

She is a famous Israeli IDF Military Police Reservist, social media influencer, content creator, TikTok star, and cosplayer.

• What is Natalia Fadeev’s net worth?

$1.5 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Natalia Fadeev’s boyfriend?

She does not reveal the name of her boyfriend.

• How old is Natalia Fadeev?

She is around 22 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Natalia Fadeev is famous?

For her amazing TikTok videos and cosplays.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLuiwMCloJpllpaxprHVaA%3D%3D

Share!