John Christopher Ballard obituary: Respiratory Therapist at Arkansas passes away in Jonesboro, AK

In a shocking turn of events, Jonesboro, Arkansas, is mourning the sudden demise of John Christopher Ballard, who passed away unexpectedly on Monday, October 9, 2023. The news of his sudden death has left the hearts of many scarred, as the community grapples with the loss of a beloved individual who touched the lives of

In a shocking turn of events, Jonesboro, Arkansas, is mourning the sudden demise of John Christopher Ballard, who passed away unexpectedly on Monday, October 9, 2023. The news of his sudden death has left the hearts of many scarred, as the community grapples with the loss of a beloved individual who touched the lives of those around him.

John Christopher Ballard, affectionately known as Chris, was more than just a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) at Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital and Arkansas Children’s; he was a cherished friend, colleague, and confidant. His sudden departure has left his friends and acquaintances in disbelief, recalling the vibrant, caring soul who always lit up the room.

Friends like Kayli Rowe remember him fondly from their high school years, saying, “Still in shock to hear of your passing! We became friends my freshman year of high school! You were always the life of the party and such a good guy! I always called you my ‘big brother’ and you always watched out for me back in the day… You are gone too soon and will be missed!”

Born and raised in Jonesboro, Arkansas, Chris pursued his education at Nettleton High School and later studied Exercise Science at Arkansas State University. He furthered his knowledge and skills at Medical Sales College (AIMS), demonstrating his dedication to his profession.

Jessica Henninger shared a post on fb on the death of John:

Still in shock, hearing of your passing. John Christopher Ballard you were always the life of the party and always the one to make someone smile when they were down. So glad to have had you as a part of my life and that we kept in touch over the years. You are so loved and are going to be missed by many.

Chris was engaged to Taryn L Childress and had built a life in Little Rock, Arkansas, where he continued to make a positive impact on the lives of those he encountered. Despite the outpouring of grief, the specific details surrounding his passing and the cause of his sudden death remain undisclosed at this time.

As the community mourns the loss of John Christopher Ballard, they remember him not only for his professional expertise but also for his kindness, generosity, and infectious spirit. The void left by his absence serves as a reminder of the profound impact he had on the lives of those he knew, and he will always be remembered with love and fondness. Further information will be shared with the public as soon as it becomes available.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kt7C0zWaaoaqZqMGwvMeeqWaakaG5or7DZqaboaSqrrPFjKucrKiZp661u9GyZK2glaeusbXSrWSarF2Wv6ytzayYrGWglsC0sdJmmLCZqWK2r3nJqKWeq5Kkv7B5wKRm

Share!